Welcome to Service SA Online
18 Mar 2019
Service SA Online is our new look Service SA website designed to improve your online experience.
Service SA Online provides a more streamlined experience for customers, who can now access information, complete transactions and manage their account, all through a single website.
With direct links to popular transactions and information, FAQs, location details and the latest news, you can keep up-to-date and easily and conveniently access services anywhere and anytime.
For customers wanting to access information or complete transactions online, Service SA Online is your one-stop-shop for access to:
- Check your registration expiry date
- Renew a registration, licence or boat registration
- Replace a licence or permit
- Change your address
- Transfer vehicle registration into your name
- Check your demerit points
- Sign up for direct debit payments
- Check fees
- Complete a medical self-assessment
- Access information on obtaining a driver’s licence
With feedback from our customers, Service SA will continue to improve your online experience by:
- redesigning transactions so they are accessible on any device
- making information easier to find and understand
- making it simpler and quicker to transact
- increasing the range of transactions available online
More information on these initiatives will be available as services are developed and improved.
Services provided through the Service SA online shop are still available. You can access the online shop by clicking on ‘Service SA Shop’ button located at the top of the Service SA Online page.